Donald Trump and Britain First Tweets

To begin with, we have the General News Headlines Category at the top. Obviously, you may use this forum for almost any news article. However, please use the categories below where possible.
Bandit
Semi Professional Member
Semi Professional Member

Post by Bandit »

President Trump has retweeted some posts from Britain First, a right-wing political party in the UK.
Obviously, he has took some grief from the left-wing infested media by doing so.
That's because the gutter press don't want a patriot in charge of America, even though he was democratically elected.
Patriots are people who put their country first and are classed as right-wing.
In contrast, left-wingers seem to hate everything their country stands for.

There should be no problems sharing posts on twitter or facebook but if it goes against the media's left-wing brainwashing agenda, they will criticize.
But in the case of the media's public enemy number one, Donald Trump, they have gone overboard.
Freedom of speech is OK for left-wing loonies but not for anyone who is right-wing or patriotic.

Watching the television, you would think there is no other news other than this.
In fact, its not even news!
The fact that we are all very close to seeing an inevitable war, possibly nuclear, started by North Korea is neither here nor there.
The rogue state's little fat leader 'Rocket Man' has fired yet another missile capable of hitting the USA but this news is not as important as Trump sharing twitter posts!

Donald Trump shared three videos that was tweeted by Jayda Fransen, who is deputy leader of Britain First.
All videos show Islamists doing nasty things.
Theresa May, the vile anti-British Prime Minister of the UK, says Donald Trump was wrong to share the posts.
In reply Trump says that May should, in effect, bugger off and concentrate on threats by Isamists in the UK.
This is what Trump tweeted, “Theresa @theresamay, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!”
At this time we are all awaiting a response from traitor, Theresa May.
Now that should be interesting.

What the media has done is given massive publicity to Britain First which is now a household name and will boost their membership no doubt.
Its not surprising then that newspaper sales have slumped and people are turning their backs on television.
If a story like this takes priority headlines, more and more people will see the filth that the media pumps out.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... weet-uk-us
Tony

Re: Donald Trump and Britain First Tweets

Post by Tony »

I will retweet Jayda Fransen here.
We need to vote those traitors out now.

Conti

Post by Conti »

Hold on a moment, Britain First has more likes on facebook that Labour and Conservatives put together.
That figure went up dramatically after all the publicity.
Looks to me like they will try their best to proscribe Britain First.
The politicians are intent on forcing their left-wing ways upon all of us with very little free speech.
Time to tell these idiots where to get off, ffs they have infested the Houses of Parliament with nothing but traitors.
What was that you said again - I didn't quite hear you.
Biggsy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Biggsy »

The news lately are getting at Donald Trump whenever they can. It shows that they are full of hatred for the bloke. Isn't there a law against all this?
I will not be reading any newspapers today, its my day off!
Ironside
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Ironside »

Re-tweeting someone's posts, shock horror :whistle:
Folly

Post by Folly »

Theresa May should resign for trying to dictate to Donald Trump. She actually says he was wrong to retweet those posts. Who does she think she is?
The Great British follies - interesting indeed!